Do you have a can-do attitude and ability to handle the high demands of a busy office with diplomacy and tact? Are you a proactive team player with attention to detail and the ability to multitask? Would you like to develop a career in medical recruitment?
If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Compliance Officers ensure that all identification, recruitment and placement documentation for each doctor is up to date and completed to the highest standard so that doctors are ready for work in hospitals and health services across multiple jurisdictions. Working within our placement teams, Compliance Officers help in the management of doctors from initial enquiry and intake through to the start and completion of each placement. Within Skilled Medical, the positions also provide a stepping stone towards Recruitment Consultant roles.
We are currently looking to fill these key positions within our placement teams. If you are an experienced Administration or HR officer ready to take on an exciting and challenging new role within a fast growing and friendly team environment then this is a potential opportunity for you.
To be successful, you must be well organised, have strong written and oral communication skills, an exceptional work ethic and be highly professional.
Key requirements for this position include:
• Well developed communications skills
• Awareness of HR compliance processes
• Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested in working with Skilled Medical, we can offer you:
• Excellent remuneration and benefits
• Great working conditions, office environment and location in Marylebone, central London
• Opportunities for career advancement in a stimulating and growing company
• A company with a strong social responsibility agenda
• Secondment opportunities to work in our Melbourne office
Please click the APPLY button if you wish to join us or you may call Kristine Navarro, Recruitment Administrator on 0333 444 2000 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this position.